Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Backpacking Surigao Del Norte to Del Sur

Surigao Trip
February 2011


Siargao: A Surfing Paradise
General Luna , Surigao Del Norte
2hrs Ferry Ride from Surigao City to Surigao Del norte (roughly around 200php/head)
We decided to push through with GL instead of Soccoro (original plan)
since our Del Sur visit took our whole first day (for bus/Habal-Habal rides)
Dapa Port (Siargao's main port town).
Passing lots of well developed Resorts to Cloud9 (this is tourists haven)
Yeap this is white sand - the largest part of GL with Sand

We decided to (originally) stay for 2 nights but changed plan to an overnight stay
- and explore Surigao City instead.

Patrick's on the beach - BEST Resort in General Luna
I love the beach area. The owner is right, they have the best beach front.
Best Service and courteous staff too

They are selling this for 450/fish - if the whole team is there, I'm sure we have bought this two.
Will try this next time -it was close when we passed bay.
Surfer Sculpture
Kupz with Loloy we met him along our way to Cloud9
and offered to teach us the basics of surfing - hmmm not now :P
Photo opps - Sariling sikap yan :)
Blooding landing ito kung nagkataon - dahil puro waves + corals hahaha
Started loving this watermelon ice drop
Reminds me of Bora Station 1 (errr 2002?)

Brewing Tradition since 1731 - was down after 1 can hahaha
Andreas (The man behind Patrick's on the Beach) Welcome Drink
- his own concoction Yohoho Rum
According to my boyfriend (it tasted very good because of the mango bits)
The best place to lounge around
Got Room 18 by chance

We were awake almost all night - the place was safe and they have someone roving the vicinity during our whole stay
7AM
7PM
4AM
530AM
Bluish kupz
and I can't see me huhuhu
Sunrise at Patrick's on the beach
We consumed the cancelled additional night through food....
... great service ...
and the food was surprisingly great! I opt for surfers lunch - and true enough it's for constru breakfast hahaha I was so full after a few spoon-full
mine Left; Kupz' Right with extra rice and spam
Best view during breakfast
High Tide
Cutie Bata Francis
Playful kiddo


Surigao Del Sur
Tinuy-An Falls and Enchanted River

Finally! One of my dream destination - Enchanted River
Can't wait to dive in the bottomless pit!
He needs to try it first hahaha Guinea Pig
I felt like -it's pulling me to jump as well but since no one will watch our bags
I waited for him 'till he is exhausted crossing the lagoon back and forth
Into the Blue
Yes! My turn!
was excited to jump in
taking the plunge
this is like 5-10 minutes after the jump
10-15 minutes after the jump and I was freaking out -I can clearly see the steps but can't reach it. It's like pulling me down- (okay my mind just is playing tricks on me - scary shit!)
She was out after 30minutes hahaha
Kupz needs to dive in again.. the trip was like 5-6hours
and we were there for like 45minutes to an hour
Happy Birthday Tisay


Peng U Grill Surigao City
Adobong Something

(Laman nung shell na tinatapat sa tenga hahaha nakalimutan ko na)

Sizzling (ibang uri ng isda - hahaha sorry memory gap)
Obviously masarap talaga at parang nilampasan lang yung pagkain samen
Bulong Bulong sa Surigao Blvd

Schelle's Ihaw ihaw Ang sarap ng atsara at liempo dito..



Tinuy-An Falls
Bislig, Surigao del Sur

Dumating kami sa pinakamagandang oras at panahon... malakas ang tubig at may rainbow Majestic Tinuy-An
3-4 layers of falls..

Ang Totoong size namen magkupz sa Falls.. Thank you sa birthday trip nato mahal ko

No comments:

Post a Comment